Celebrate and honor your veteran! This beautiful Flag Case holds a standard ceremonial flag. It has a glass front and a removable back with turnbuckle closures and hanging hardware. Hang it on the wall or set it on a table or bookshelf.
The flag cases seen here are made in America to celebrate the accomplishments and sacrifices made by Americans. Our cases feature a removable back with button closures that hold the flag in place in any condition. The cherry-finish and oak finish flag cases are made with solid American hardwood for long-term use and durability. These cases also feature a sealed glass front displaying the American flag with prominence. The backboard of the case also allows for a wall attachment allowing it to be mounted on a wall if desired.
Full Product Details of Our Burial Flag Display Case:
Our flag cases are built to protect and display your American flags to make sure they last a lifetime.
- These flag cases are available in two sizes and two finishes.
- The smaller flag case can hold a standard 3'x5' American flag
- The larger burial flag display case is designed specifically to hold the 5' x 9.5' large interment flag, also known as a funeral flag, issued by the government or military departments.
- The cases are available in a deep cherry finish and light brown oak finish.
- Flags sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Name plate is not included
The larger flag cases (for 5'x9.5' flags) measure 25 3/8" in length, 12½" in height, and 3¼" in depth. The smaller 3x5 ft flag display case measure 17" in length, 8½" in height, and 3¼" in depth.